- Design application to adhere to OOAD pattern and SOA architecture using Agile Modeling practices.
- Review and gather requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution, design functional specifications and system design specifications for clients.
- Guide users in identifying business requirements and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Develop components, base class libraries, interfaces for application using .NET assembly component architecture, remoting base classes in a multi-threaded environment.
- Develop base services to interact with Refrigerated Reefer units in C# and send commands in a timely fashion.
- Use Win forms, designed and coded to present the data to the operator in various forms, charts, and grids.
- Use Infragistics controls and Telerik controls. Develop web services.
- MS in Computer Applications or related or equivalent 2+ years experience, or BS and 5+ years experience.
- Must have experience with SOA Architecture using Agile Modeling and AJAX.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com