Service Agent Login
MIS was tasked by our customers to come up with a solution that
would allow quicker access to information with increased security.
In the process, MIS went beyond our customers’ requirements
and created a system that also benefits our vendors. MIS developed
a web-based solution for all vendors to enter their inspections,
fuelings, labor and all associated services directly into RW 2.0.
In brief detail, here are SAL’s benefits:
View Reefer-Watch Demo
- MIS has implemented direct EDI from our customers’
rail billing systems. This provides MIS with access to the
most up-to-date information on our customers’ loads.
- Prenotes no longer need to be faxed or emailed. Vendors
simply login to RW to access the most updated prenotes from
our customers’ systems.
- Prenotes will be accessed via our Active Unit Report.
There is no need to save faxed or emailed sheets.
- Prenotes are no longer faxed or emailed. Duplicate entry
of prenotes into multiple systems has also been eliminated.
- Inspection sheets can now be printed with all fueling
instructions, unit numbers, set temps, etc. already included.
All an inspector has to do is fill in the appropriate information
into the blank space provided.
- Vendors can “build trains” so that all the
units on a specific train are on one sheet. (MIS will customize
to your requirement)
- Vendors now have real time workorder information. When
a unit is travelling to a location the Vendor has immediate
access to the prenote information – even if MIS hasn’t
- Active Unit Report (AUR) (units moving)
- Vendors access the AUR for an overview of all units travelling
to, from, and through their location. The AUR displays all
these units with the following information attached:
- All prenote information
- Current tracing
- Any updated instructions – eg, an updated set
temperature or special fueling instructions for a specific
- Vendors have the ability to filter this report via
location and/or shipping line which provides them the
flexibility to use the application in a way to best
suit their processes.
- Vendors can electronically submit their inspections,
fuelings, labor and associated services directly to MIS.
- MIS provides a report to act as a form of “Checks
and Balances” where a vendor can compare their inspection
sheets to the information submitted to MIS.
- Generating a bill to MIS has been made faster, easier,
and more accurate. The inspection information entered by
Vendors into SAL is used to generate a bill to MIS from
- Over a specific period, Vendors can generate paperless
bills to MIS that can be saved for historical purposes by
the Vendor and MIS.
- SAL provides a system of checks and balances. All inspections
submitted by a Vendor are accepted or rejected (in the case
of errors) by MIS. At the close of the billing period, the
Vendor and MIS have the exact same information for services
performed by the Vendor.
Learn more about Reefer-Watch